- Most webinars require access to a computer with internet access and a phone.
- Check the time zone for the webinars you are registering for or viewing and adjust accordingly.
- All webinars are provided at no cost to you.
- For some of the resources, not all of the webinars relate to the online resources provided by Iowa AEA Online.
- Going Mobile in the Classroom: Do you have a BYOD or 1:1 initiative that has begun or is already in full swing? Are you looking for resources for energizing the classroom in using mobile devices? Attend this 30 minute webinar to see how the resources in Atomic Learning can help you effectively use movile devices in your classroom!
Register by clicking the date below:
Wed. Sep 25, 2013 9:30 AM - 10:00 AM CDT
- Research Paper Basics for Teachers and Students: Did you know Atomic Learning has what you need to refresh yourselfon writing researach papers? Whether a graduate student or having students write researach papers, stop in on this 30 minute session to see how Atomic Learning can help you (and your students) with the research strategies all the way through from the title page to the bibliography.
Register by clicking the date below:
Mon. Sep 23, 2013 3:00 - 3:30 PM CDT
- Why STEM?: "I'm not sure how to get to the T in STEM...How do I effectively bring technology into my classes? I know I should be using technology, but I don't know how to teach something I don't understand myself".
If you've had thoughts like these, join us to see how Atomic Learning can support you and your efforts with our two Skills projects and tech skills tutorials.
Register by clicking a date below:
Thu. Sep 19, 2013 10:00 - 10:30 AM CDT
Thu. Sep 26, 2013 4:00 - 4:30 PM CDT
Once registered you will receive an email confirming your registration with information you need to join the Webinar.
PC-based attendees required: Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
Mac-based attendees required: Mac OS X 10.6 or newer
Mobile attendees required: iPhone, iPad, Android phone or Android tablet
Enroll in BookFlix University, ScholasticâÂÂÂÂÂÂs monthly training session available to all subscribers. Discover exciting program features and learn how to incorporate BookFlix into your classroom.
Register for ongoing webinars at: www.scholastic.com/bookflix
(Click the âÂÂÂÂÂÂBookFlix CommunityâÂÂÂÂÂÂ tab on the left and scroll down to BookFlix University.)
Participate in 1-hour online training sessions. Britannica Online webinars are in the Central Time Zone.
Educators around the country are flipping their classrooms. What does this mean for the classroom and library environment? Join us for this one-hour webinar to learn about the Flipped Classroom Model and take away examples on how to easily integrate Britannica School videos, learning activities, and other content into the flipped approach.
Choose the date that works best for you:
- Tuesday, September 24th at 11:00 AM Central Time
- Thursday, September 26th at 3:00 PM Central Time
Minimum System Requirements for Webinar:
- You will need a computer with speakers to hear the audio portion of the webinar.
- Permissions on your computer to install plug-in's like GoToWebinar
- Stable 56k, cable modem, ISDN, DSL, or better Internet connection
- Windows 2000 or XP, Minimum of Pentium 400 MHz with 356 MB of RAM
- Macintosh: Mac OS 10.3.9 or newer and Safari 1.3 or newer or Firefox 1.5 or newer
Register for ongoing webinars at: www.info.eb.com/webinar
View tutorials (24/7 access) for CultureGrams at:http://www.proquestk12.com/landings/Vids_CultureGrams.shtml
Register for ongoing monthly public ProQuest K-12 webinars at: http://www.proquestk12.com/go/trainingsignup
Calendar Webinars are on a variety of database topics and are available to many different types of learners. To sign up for a webinar please see our website at: http://www.gale.cengage.com/webinar/
Learn360: 101 The Basics Webinar:Attendees will be introduced to the essential basics of Learn360 from searching for media to creating customized playlists and slideshows. Attendees will explore the different options of searching for media by keyword as well as performing advanced searches by specific state standards.
To register and view the list of Learn360 webinars go to: http://www.learn360.com/webinars.aspx#webinar1
There are also web-based tutorials available for Learn360. You will need a unique teacher account to login and access those within the Help section of Learn360.
Webinars and tutorials are available. You can select the webinars or tutorials that are of interest to you from a list of topics.
To view the list of soundzabound webinars and tutorials, go to
Teen Health & Wellness
The ÂÂIntroduction to Teen Health & WellnessÂÂ webinar covers the basics including content coverage, features and functionality. The Online Preview is a self-guided tour. (You do not need to login to view the webinars.)