The Iowa AEA Online resources have tutorials within their websites that will help you learn both the basics of the products and the advanced features. Follow the steps below.
- No video tutorials are available for this resource. Refer to User Guide noted in the "User Guide" button to the left.
- Go to Iowa AEA Online at /
- Click on Atomic Learning. (Log in if prompted.)
- Click on “Help” in the upper right hand corner.
- Under the “Support” drop down menu in the blue menu bar at the top of the page, select “Getting Started”.
- Click on “Watch tutorials on using Atomic Learning”.
- Select the tutorial of your choice to view.
- Go to: http://bookflix.scholastic.com/freetrial
- Click on “Learn More” at the top of the page.
- Click on “Program Overview” on the left hand side of the page.
- A program overview will play.
- Go to: http://www.school.eb.com/
- Click on the “Teachers’ Resources” tab at the top of the page.
- Click on “New Online Training”.
- In the “Educators’ Resources” dropdown menu at the top of the page go to “Free Training Materials”.
- Click on “Guided Tours” (PDFs).
- Go to: http://online.culturegrams.com/
- Click on “Training Resources” at the bottom of the page.
- Click on the “Training and Support” tab at the top of the page.
- Click on “Training Videos” (top box) and scroll down to “CultureGrams.
- Click on “CultureGrams” and select a tutorial to view.
- Go to: http://support.gale.com
- On the right hand side of the page click on “Training Materials”.
- Click on “Guided Tutorials” : http://www.gale.cengage.com/guidedtour/index.htm
iCLIPART For Schools
- No video tutorials are available for this resource. Refer to "User Guide - HELP" noted in the "User Guide - HELP" button to the left.
- Go to: http://www.learn360.com/index.aspx
- Click on “Help” and click on a “Flash Tutorial” of your choice.
- Go to Iowa AEA Online at /
- Click on SIRS Issues Researcher. (Log in if prompted.)
- Click on SIRS Knowledge Source.
- Click on “Educators’ Resources” at the top of the page.
- Scroll down and click on “ProQuest Training Videos and Podcasts” on the right hand side.
- Scroll down and select the “Play” button under CultureGrams Training and Video Podcast heading.
- Select a podcast to view.
- Go to: http://www.soundzabound.com/tutorials/website
- Scroll down and select one of the “User Tutorials”.
Teen Health & Wellness
- Go to: http://www.teenhealthandwellness.com/
- Click on the “Librarian/Educator Resources” link on the bottom of the page.
- Click on "Online Training" in the left hand column.
- Choose between the online preview (brief version) or the longer introduction.
- Online preview (Brief version - 5 minute self-guided PowerPoint): The Teen Health & Wellness online preview (to download, right click and choose Save As).
- Comprehensive introduction (20 minute video): Introduction to Teen Health & Wellness covers the basics on content coverage, features and functionality, outreach tools, and more.